view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > Slimming (20)
Simply Supplements Calcium 400mg Magnesium 200mg 120 Tablets (E294)
 

Simply Supplements Calcium 400mg Magnesium 200mg 120 Tablets (E294)

Price: $11.27 add to cart     
Feedback: 100%, 119 sales Ask seller a question
Shipping: US-Mainland: $6.50 (more destinations)
Seller's Country: United Kingdom
Condition: Brand new
Payment with:
Calcium and Magnesium Tablets

• Supports healthy muscle function & contraction
• Balances electrolytes which may reduce muscle cramps
• Strengthens bones and teeth
• Reduces feelings of tiredness & fatigue

What are the benefits of calcium?
Calcium is one of the most abundant and vital minerals in the body. It is thought that nearly 99% of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones and teeth, whilst the remaining 1% circulates in the blood. When blood calcium levels are low, the body robs calcium from the bones. Over time, this can cause bones to become porous and weak. Maintaining healthy calcium levels can help to strengthen bones and support muscle function. Calcium also plays a role in the production of digestive enzymes that can help to neutralise stomach acids and may reduce heartburn.

What are the benefits of magnesium?
Magnesium facilitates the absorption of calcium into the body by keeping it soluble. For this reason, a magnesium and calcium combination can be particularly effective at maintaining strong and healthy bones. Magnesium also works independently to support muscle contraction and the transmission of messages through the nervous system. Magnesium may help to maintain a healthy electrolyte balance, which plays a vital role in the body’s fluid balance and muscle function. Some people find that adding higher levels of magnesium to their diet can help to reduce muscle fatigue and cramps.

Popular daily formula
Alongside the natural ageing process, certain lifestyle factors can also deplete the body’s calcium and magnesium stores. People who exercise regularly or drink high amounts of caffeinated drinks may require more calcium and magnesium in their daily diet in order to maintain healthy electrolyte levels. For best results, magnesium and calcium should be taken in a 2-1 ratio. Our Calcium 400mg and Magnesium 200mg has been specifically designed for rapid and efficient absorption in the body. At Simply Supplements all our products are manufactured in the UK to EU standards that guarantee quality and potency.

Nutritional Information Per tablet
% EC RDA
Calcium Carbonate
1020mg

... providing Elemental Calcium
400mg
50
Magnesium Oxide
343mg

... providing Elemental Magnesium
200mg
66
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance, µg = Microgramme
mg = Milligram, IU = International Units

Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
V: Suitable for vegetarians
A: Free from artificial additives and preservatives
L: Lactose free
W: Wheat free
F: Fish free
G: Gluten free
Y: Yeast free

Directions:
Take two tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Do not open if the seal is broken.

Cautions:
If you are taking any prescription medication, you have a medical condition or you have specific concerns about the suitability of any of our products in relation to these, you should always consult your GP or Pharmacist prior to taking supplements. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a GP before taking supplements. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a varied diet. Always read the label before use.
Other Products from simplysupplements:View all products
Simply Supplements Hair, Skin, Nails Plus 120 Capsules (E619)
$21.07
Simply Supplements Hyaluronic Acid 50mg 60 Capsules (B752)
$15.95
Simply Supplements 5HTP 100mg 60 Tablets High Strength (B575)
$20.12
Simply Supplements Co-Enzyme Q10 300mg 120 Capsules (E485)
$47.99
Simply Supplements Visualex Gold | SimplyBest 60 Tablets (B103)
$28.63
Simply Supplements Lutein 10mg 120 Capsules (E365)
$25.73
Simply Supplements Glucosamine Chondroitin Vitamin C Calcium 360 Capsules (S134)
$27.57
Simply Supplements Siberian Ginseng 2000mg 360 Tablets (E387)
$15.67
Simply Supplements Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg 20 Tablets (S760)
$3.92
Simply Supplements Cinnamon 2000mg 120 Tablets (E473)
$13.67
Last Updated: 19 Oct 2017 02:05:20 PDT home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder